MONECO Financial Training
MONECO Financial Training programme consists of a series of focused open seminars tailored to the real needs of financial professionals. The programme covers a wide range of topics including: risk management, asset-liability management, portfolio management, securities analysis, quantitative methods, financial modelling, valuation of financial derivatives, asset allocation, structured finance etc.
Each course is offered at multiple seniority levels - from introductory courses for the novice financial professional to very advanced workshops for experts with a lot of experience. Learning curve is further enhanced through practical case studies, computer simulations and real-life exercises. In order to secure the consistency and coherence of the trainings each seminar is lead by one senior lecturer with specialist knowledge and many years of market experience.
- Expert senior trainers with advanced academic degrees as well as practical backgrounds
- The must-have training programme for financial professionals worldwide
- Extensive course materials and latest educational techniques
- Unique blend of well-researched financial theory and practical skills
- Unbeatable pricing structure
- Up-to-date didactical training techniques
- Unique cross-border networking opportunities
MONECO Financial Training is registered with CFA Institute as an Approved Provider of continuing education programs for CFA Institute members. More >>>